
I left work a little earlier this evening to run a few errands. I popped by the printers to pick up the signages I designed. They look pretty good and I am quite pleased with the result. Their charges are quite reasonable too so I think I will get more items printed there because I really like how sleek it looked.
Then I headed to the ribbon stall in the indoor market to get some ribbon I needed for making the table number signs. I arrived at 4:55pm and the were just about to close. Luckily I knew what I wanted and quickly made a decision. I can't help but get distracted at haberdasheries.
Buttons, lace trimmings, ribbons, they are all so pretty but I often can't find many uses for them. But the wedding has presented me with the perfect excuse to buy beautiful ribbons in different textures and colours to create pretty details.
Next, I went to the stationers to get some hard card and spent a good few minutes agonising over pink or grey. Thankfully I made my mind up in time for me to catch the train home.
With all the materials at hand now, I just need to sit down and try to create something that'll at least look presentable and not what resembles a primary school kid's attempt at art.
Wish me luck!















No comments:
Post a Comment