Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Day 11: Last birthday as a single girl

I am happy today because it's my birthday and I'm spending it with R. He bought me a big bunch of flowers and gave me a card which on "For my Fiancee" on the front. He said from next year on he'll be buying cards which read "To my Wife". I think that's kinda sweet. 

And today we finally ordered all the accessories R needs. A nice white cotton shirt, tie and his ring. I hope they will be OK and arrive by the end of the week. 

My bridesmaids' hair accessories arrived from Arizona on Monday and they aren't really what I expected but I'm hoping the girls will look nice with them in their hair. 

So far, I know three people who have donated to the charities, so thank you once again Ms Wong, Ms Tong and Ms Low! 

I'm starting to feel very nervous as the day creeps closer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment