Friday, 11 September 2009

Day 22: Hair flowers


I wanted to get some lovely hair accessories for my bridesmaids but once again everything in the British high street shops were ridiculously expensive, so I decided to check out Etsy again. 

I got in touch with a fantastic lady who lives in Arizona and made her own hair accessories. She didn't have enough flowers in stock but she made the extra effort to visit different florists over several days to help me source for what I wanted. 

The best thing is her charges are very decent and she does not mark up on postage. I had such a enjoyable experience working with her on these hair flowers. 

Can't wait to get them in the post now. 

3 comments:

  1. u've got me hooked on etsy! :P

    shir

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great isn't it! I love the Wedding pages and all the handmade jewellery. I heard the vintage section is pretty good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found some singaporean people on etsy.. got those that do floral stuff too!

    i looking at clutches..heeheeeeeeee... if u're lucky..u'd see it at wedding... :P IF it matches my dress.. IF the dress fits. :P

    shir

    ReplyDelete