Sunday, 13 September 2009

Day 20: Mother of the Bride Dress

My mother finally found some time during the week-long school holiday to look for her MOTB dress. To reflect her Chinese heritage, she wanted to wear a qipao, so I pointed her to Madame Butterfly at Takashimaya as I knew they had nice oriental designs.

Today she sent me a photo of what she bought there. I was unsure of the colour though the cut and design looked very elegant. I much prefer the creamy pink qipao she had made in Shanghai last year but I suppose it's going to depend which she'd feel the most comfortable in.

And I'm glad she has decided to go for a qipao, because not many women of my mother's age would have figures which look good in this body-hugging outfit and I just can't wait for her to flaunt what she's got.

No comments:

Post a Comment