I've been finding I have little time to do the things I need to before the wedding. You see, it's not just about the luncheon. It's also about sorting a whole load of paperwork, and it's been difficult tracking if I've got every single thing covered.
For example, I need to prepare a list of documents we need at ROM in order for them to process our marriage certificate. I also need to put together a big folder of passport photos, bank statements, pay slips, evidence of correspondence, mortgage statements, and get them all photocopied in order for the British High Commission to process my spousal visa.
Then I need to get ready all our travel documents, R's Vietnam visa etc. And I need to go to the bank to withdraw all the moola we need to pay people for the wedding, and then get them converted to Singapore dollars when we get back. Then I need to send emails around to remind the contracted suppliers on what they've agreed to provide.
It's getter more and more intense as each day draws closer and I'm just so worried I might forget or lose something important.
Look at all the trouble I have to go through because I didn't choose to marry a Singaporean.
Phfffff....
Friday, 18 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment