Thursday, 10 September 2009

Day 23: Arrgh

For people who are planning to get married and having a celebratory meal, do let me warn you that the guest list and RSVP is the most most most frustrating part of the process. I wish I had knew this beforehand! I would have just kept it small. Heck I may not even bother having a party. 

There are the people who don't know if they would be coming, need to come or go earlier or later because of other commitments, need special arrangements, want to come then suddenly may not be able to come, don't want to come and then suddenly will pop up, blah blah blah blah blah. 

I want to tear my hair out. 

2 comments:

  1. erm..i thot u only have 50 guests....

    shir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Already it's so crazy, so can you imagine if you had the traditional 20 table banquet?! Scary!

    ReplyDelete