We are flying Air Asia X and we only have a baggage allowance of 15kg. So I am only taking a few items of clothing while the rest of my bag is currently stuffed with everything I need for the wedding. Champagne, British snacks, gifts for family, all my artwork and DIY bits and pieces.
I have put the two bottles of champagne in two empty shoe boxes and wrapped them snugly with the clothes. Unfortunately, since we didn't buy them from duty free, we wouldn't be able to hand-carry the bottles and would have to fit them in the luggage. Still, there shouldn't be a problem if I make sure there is enough cushioning to absorb any impact the luggage might may subjected to.
I am almost done packing, all I need is to fit in my toiletries bag and sort out my hand luggage. Right now, I need to see to the mountain of paperwork for my visa application. I have even bought a 30-pocket clear folder to get organised- that gives you an idea of how many documents I have!
Saturday, 26 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















why dun u just buy champagne from duty free when u reach s'pore?
ReplyDeleteshir
Because alcohol is SO MUCH cheaper in the UK!
ReplyDelete